Tuesday 18 May 2010

Professional Practice Brief

Self Promotion - A creative way of supporting/promoting my work.
I liked the idea of my work being on a cd and sending it to potential employers in a package that would stand out and promote my work.
I use a lot of 1950s imagery in my work so I thought I'd run with that theme using an old sweet shop bag as the packaging   (I tried to recreate the same texture as a paper bag).
Inside the box I carried on with the 50s theme using sweet imagery from that era - there is vinyl packaging framing an image of myself as I'm promoting my work and my personality.
I made a Cd sleeve which houses my business card and the CD with my portfolio on. 
I intend to put an old fashioned sweet in the CD sleeve to run with the theme and add a bit of fun and a personal touch.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers