Friday 23 October 2009

baby you can drive my car ....

Yes. I'm a Beatles fan.


I've fallen for these trainers. Is this wrong?


This caught my eye on ffffound.co.uk as it sums up how i feel about design and photography and made me think how lucky I am that I enjoy getting up everyday and doing something i love.



This is the dream. Slightly reminds me of the old hotel in the Shining for some reason as long as the creepy children aren't there, I can deal with Jack.


I thought it was time i jumped on the blog wagon!
I plan to use this as a visual diary to record any design and photography that inspires me , also to share any creative projects,ideas etc..
I have just started my first year of Graphic Communication at UCH and thought this would be a great way of keeping an online sketchbook that i can access from anywhere. So here goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers